Follow us on social media! Please share with your family and friends!
Tender beef with a delicious savory and sweet marinade, these Korean-Style Beef Ribs will have dinner on the table in 30 minutes!
This recipe is so quick, easy, and full of flavor!
I need QUICK in my life, and this recipe is perfect for just that. In under 30 minutes, dinner will be on your table! Quicker that picking up takeout, you know what exactly is going in your food, and tastes so delicious!
What is best to pair with Korean-Style Beef Ribs?
My family and I like plain white rice to pair with these Korean-Style Beef Ribs! You can also add more vegetables as a side dish such as broccoli, kimchi, or cucumber salad!
What does this recipe taste like?
The ribs are from a tender meat so they just melt in your mouth! They are swimming in a sweet sauce that is paired perfectly with a toasted sesame garnish. I love green onions thrown on top to create a sweet and savory taste!
I don’t have an Air Fryer! Can I still make these Korean-Style Beef Ribs?
No Air Fryer? No problem! Follow all the steps for the recipe as you would, but instead of placing your Beef Ribs in the Air Fryer, place it on a cooking sheet in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 350 F, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°.
Don’t like bell peppers, or a specific color taste of a bell pepper?
No problem! I love how versatile this recipe is. You can omit one or the other, or all! If you are allergic or don’t enjoy the taste of bell peppers, you can omit completely. If you still want veggies, you can add another type of vegetable you and your family like tossed in with your beef ribs, or you can serve on the side. Some suggestions are:
- Green Beans
- Boneless beef ribs – I used Bulgogi marinated ribs from trader joe’s. You can use any korean style marinated beef ribs or your own marinade! You can also use this marinade:
- Bell peppers – I used red, yellow, and orange for my bell peppers. Red is the sweetest. I decided to not use the green as I wanted sweeter peppers for this dish.
- Sesame oil – sesame oil compliments this dish well. If you don’t have sesame oil, you can just opt for olive oil, while adding more sesame seeds for the flavor.
- Green onion – I chopped a couple of green onion stems for garnish. This is optional, but I love the flavor it gives!
- Sesame seeds – I used plain sesame seeds as a garnish. They give a great flavor!
Slice the peppers into thin strips and set aside.
Slice meat into bite-size pieces and set aside. Add the beef and the peppers to a mixing bowl and coat in the sesame oil.
Add the beef and peppers to a pan that fits your air fryer basket and cook at 400° for 15-20 minutes, tossing the beef and peppers every 5 minutes.
Remove the beef and peppers…
…and serve with rice. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
My grocery list!
Some of the links to products on my blog are affiliate links. It simply means, at no additional cost to you, I’ll earn a commission if you click through and purchase any product.
Thank you for your support!
Items I used to make my Air Fryer Korean-Style Beef Ribs!
As mentioned before, you do not need an Air Fryer for this recipe. However, if you are searching for a new air fryer, this is the one our family has! It works well, is an 8 quart with a great size for our family of 4, and has a viewing window.
Did you like this recipe?
I would love for you to share this recipe with your family and friends, and follow my social handles! And don’t forget to leave a comment!
Click below for other delicious recipes from our kitchen!
- Air Fryer Focaccia
- Air Fryer Korean-Style Beef Ribs
- Air Fryer Starbucks Copycat Kale and Mushroom Egg Bites
- Jalapeño Cheddar No Knead Artisan Bread Loaf
- Air Fryer Popcorn
Air Fryer Korean-Style Beef Ribs
- Air Fryer
- Mixing bowl
- 1 1/2 lbs beef ribs boneless korean style marinated. I used bool kogi from trader joe’s
- 3 bell peppers red, yellow, and or orange.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2-3 stems of green onion garnish, optional
- Sesame seeds garnish, optional
- Slice the peppers into thin strips and set aside.
- Slice meat into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- Add the beef and the peppers to a mixing bowl and coat in the sesame oil.
- Add the beef and peppers to a pan that fits your air fryer basket and cook at 400° for 15-20 minutes, tossing the beef and peppers every 5 minutes.
- Remove the beef and peppers and serve with rice. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.